Baalbeck’s International Short Film Festival (BISFF) is the first film festival organized in the city of Baalbeck, Lebanon.
BISFF has five main objectives:
– Promote Baalbeck’s role and place in the cultural and artistic scenes.
– Shed lights on the work of young filmmakers from across the globe.
– Acknowledge and promote young Lebanese filmmakers.
– Advocate for the support of short and independent film productions.
– Mainstream the role of Film-making in influencing social and humanitarian contexts.
The First Edition
The first edition of the BISFF is border-less and open to creativity. It is made possible with great submissions of filmmakers from different backgrounds and nationalities. The result is an incredible program of film screenings, director talks, workshops and exhibitions, free and open to the public.
The first edition of the festival will also pay tribute to the Lebanese cinema industry, by offering a special screening and a round-table on the history of Lebanese cinema.
The magnificient temples of Baalbeck.
Baalbeck’s International Short Film Festival 2017